Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Flower Soft....

Is there an end to the cool toys? NOPE!

Flower Soft is running a new set of challenges on SCS. Since I have a couple of jars that have been, well, neglected...I took a stab at last week's.



Supplies used:

Random cardstock
Basic Grey Sultry
Unity August kit of the month
distress inks
SU lace
Flower Soft - ultra fine strawberry

The shape was cut on my Gazelle. Have you seen this? Penny Duncan Creations - she has an amazing array of shapes and various cut files for different cutters. I absolutely love being able to size my shape to my stamp, and make a mat as big or small as I want...

Motivated to play along? This week's challenge is here. :)

And just for fun...a couple more random Operation Write Home cards.




Thanks for looking! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    Lovely cards from you today! That flowersoft looks really nice on the card, I don't know that yet, but looks great!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete