Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Friday - Friends with Flair!!!

Loooove me some Fridays! And love me some Unity, too!! For the complete list of FWF participants today, visit the Unity blog.

More Operation Write Home cards here...the Christmas deadline has passed. So, playing with winter. :)


Supplies used:

Unity - Cosmo Cricket, Mitten Weather Flourishes - love this set!!
Basic Grey - I think it's Boxer
Memento Ink
Sakura Glaze pen
Stickles - Star Dust
random cardstock

This one is this week's Unity Addict Challenge. My "recipe" came up...black and white, with a splash of another color, one layer, and ribbon. I didn't count the card base, and got a bit liberal with the use of splash...:) But I like it.


Supplies used:

Unity - Cosmo Cricket, Mitten Weather Flourishes
Memento ink
Georgia Pacific cardstock
Hobby Lobby ribbon
Stickles, Star Dust

Thanks for looking! :)

17 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    Lovely cards!! Those snowflakes are really pretty and I especially like it with the red! Woeh, splashy color, love it! Very pretty made!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards and they will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflakes!! I think the "splash" is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stunning Lisa.. I think I love those snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely wintery cards, lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT cards--love how different the colors make them look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Bright blue on the first one and the pop of red on the second! Thanks for playing with my complicated recipe challenge this week at UAC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue and white together for winter!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your snowy cards! The bright blue is so pretty and your splash of pink is awesome!

    ReplyDelete