Monday, October 4, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Happy....Monday? :) Ippity is happy, even if Monday isn't!

Did you see the Unity WCMD challenge list? EEP! And how about that prize - kit of the month for a year????

So, yes, I'm working on working thru the challenges....this one is #15, bling it up. I actually did two versions, 'cause I couldn't decide which one I liked best.


Supplies used:

Ippity, Now and Always
random cardstock
Basic Grey, unknown collection
random hotfix rhinestones
Core'dinations pearl cardstock, white and red


Supplies used:

Ippity, Now and Always
Unity, Jan 10 KOM
random cardstock
Basic Grey, unknown collection
random hotfix rhinestones
Core'dinations pearl cardstock, white

Loooove that pearl cardstock! Note to self - collect more colors!

Thanks for looking! :)

8 comments:

  1. I love all that bling! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are BOTH pretty - I love that pearly cardstock!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Very nice! Looks like wonderful shiny paper and that swirl is soooo wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete