Monday, October 11, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Happy Monday! It's a gorgeous fall day in Michigan....

A couple of quick cards this morning. The migraine from all get out kept me from the one I've got in my head...


This one is from the Unity WCMD challenge to make a small card - it's 3x3 square.

Supplies used:

Core'dinations pearl cardstock
Ippity - Just wanted to say, and Now and always
Copics


And this is the WCMD challenge to use a photo on a card. This is Roxie Roo Shih Tzu Fangface, when she was a baby...after a BAFF. Roxie is not a fan of baths. LOL! Since my cards are still going to OWH, this seemed to fit well!

Supplies used:

Ippity, Just wanted to say - I use this set SO MUCH! If you're going to get just ONE ippity, this is it!
Basic Grey, Obscure and Oh Baby Boy
random cardstock

Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Loved the photo one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the colors and layout, but that sweet face makes the card!

    ReplyDelete