Monday, October 18, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Morning! Happy Monday! :)

Another Unity challenge card today. #14, a swing card....I had a tough time with this one. My paper trimmer isn't labeled with markings on the arm. After making a huge mess with an Xacto knife, I drew this out on the Gazelle. POOF! Success. :)



Supplies used:

Ippity - Because of You
Junkitz - Salsa
Prima flowers
Copics
random hotfix rhinestones, on the butterflies
random brad
random cardstock

Thanks for looking! :)

18 comments:

  1. I love your flower embellishment and how you did the stamped flower with different colored petals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. This card looks so tricky to make, and you did a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!!! i remember that great pp line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and inpressed with the design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and that pp is perfect for your stamps. Wonderful.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card... I cant wait to try my hand at making one of these... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is lovely, lisa! this one looked too hard for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It came out fantastic! I have not even attempted this type of card...love your colors and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those papers--and I love how you used stamps that I NEEEEEED to ink up! Great job--inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Beatiful! You did a fantastic job on this!
    This was one of the challenges I didn't get done...I think I was intimidated by it!
    Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was one of the challenges that I really struggled with. Your card came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete