Sunday, October 31, 2010

Limelight Paper Crafts sketch 59...

Yeah. I know. I didn't hit the colors.

I pulled out my scrap pile. Sketch said - PINK! No. Fall colors are not pink.

But I wanna be PINK!

I don't even *like* pink.

You like that paper.

Yes, I do.

And I wanna be pink.

NO!

But...you've got new Samantha Walker stamps...pink, and you could use that butterfly...

Sigh.


Fine. You're pink. Happy now?

YAY!!!!

Supplies used:

Unity - Samantha Walker, Butterfly Garden
Bo Bunny, Beau Jardin
Core'dinations pearl cardstock
Glimmer Glaze - pink!
Copics
Sakura glaze pens
random hotfix rhinestones
random cardstock

Thanks for lookin! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! :) Fall or not, I think this is BEAUTIFUL! Great job with it, Lisa! :) Oh, and why CAN'T pink and grey be Fall-ish??? ;)

    ReplyDelete