Friday, October 1, 2010

Yay! It's Friday - Friends with Flair!

My favorite thing about Fridays - the Unity Friends with Flair blog hop!

These came from the grand inspiration of tossing around scraps. :) Once again, they're off to Operation Write Home. My box is almost full!



Supplies used:

Unity, June kit of the month
Scenic Route, Metropolis
Random cardstock
Copics




Supplies used:

Unity, June kit of the month, September kit of the month
Cosmo Cricket, I think it's Wanted
Random cardstock
random charm
Ranger Enamel Accents

Thanks for looking! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love the fabulous blue owls! So cute! Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love that you're donating to Operation Write Home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue card, kraft card...both cute! Thx for commenting on my blog. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those owls are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Cards, Lisa! I made one w/ the owls super similar-how funny I will have to show you one of these days :) LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh will you look at these, they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete