Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday - Friends with Flair!!!

TGIF! Love me some Fridays...psst....read til the end, might be a surprise or two!

A few cards for you today. I looooove these 'lil alien dudes! I followed a link from Lisa Arana's blog, and found a one sheet wonder template that starts with a 6x6. I'm still cleaning out odds and ends...and have some scraps of Cosmo Cricket's Snorkel left. (Love this paper, and will get more!)


Supplies used - same for all 4 cards!

Unity - Cuter than Most
Ippity - Just Wanted to Say
Cosmo Cricket - Snorkel
Michael's ribbon
random cardstock
Copics
Eyes and claws - Sakura Glaze pen

Now. This isn't exactly a surprise. BUT, the next Ippity release is November 18th....6 more days! The release party starts on Sunday, when the Ippity design team will start sneaking the new sets! (I have all of them in stock, and they'll be ready to ship....)


The surprise? I'm giving something away. Because I can, and because it makes me happy. :) Leave a comment, and I'll draw a winner for a Books a' Flutter stamp set!


Stop back and visit me tomorrow, too. It's Operation Write Home's Valentine's blog hop!!! I'll have a couple of cards to share, and a couple more prizes! :)

22 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh so is that the 'blue' your running out of in your Copic lol thanks for the chance to win!!

    alaska.girl.24@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are adorable! I love the little alien...He is too cute! I will definitely be back for the blog hop tomorrow. I love creating cards for our Heroes (mostly because I am married to one of them :P) Can't wait to see who wins your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card set! He's such a cutie little alien and the papers you chose to use with him are just perfect! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. The colors are so fun. They match my scraproom!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek... love how you tried the OSW! Adorable cards! -pssst, keep me out of the drawning. Want to spread that ippity love around. :)

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute....these are happy colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little alien! I am not here to be entered in the drawing - just wanted to say hello. I do want to check out the operation Write Home blog hop too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, just as the set you used says, these are so cute!! I love that you made an entire set of cards using the same image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,

    Love your little monster cards!! So lovely!! Love the colors and the layouts, very very nice!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute set, lisa! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this are so great and cute cards.... and Lisa Thanks all you help with images and with help me on thrusedys at hip hop! I really appericate it! Hotwheels

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great cards! Love the little guy and the way you used the dp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute cars. Love those aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. such cute cards.. and new ippity.. fun... looking forward to seeing the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait for the new November stamps!

    Those cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just wanted to tell u that ur cards are all so cute! Great use of that one sheet *smile* (if u draw my name, draw again cuz I've got this stamp:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Cards. You are very talented. Love the book stamp, it needs to find a home with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just adorable! Love the alien images in that set--they are too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Schnauz!!! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete