Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Friday - Friends with Flair!!!

So....are you out Black Friday shopping? Not me...it's scary out there!! :) 

In honor of the fact that I am NOT shopping, 'cept from my couch...an Ippity special. Free shipping, and some 'lil surprises, on every Ippity order placed from now til Monday. Click on Hot Ippity Dawg up there at the top to see the stamps!

Before we get to the cards, a bit of an interruption, courtesy of the Brave Girls blog. At around 1:20, you'll see my friend Tigger - 15 months sober. I'm so proud of her!!






That whole video is...awesome!

Now, a couple of cards, eh?


Supplies used:

Ippity - Kissmas & Mistletoe
DCWV Christmas stack
American Crafts cardstock
random gold paper
random cardstock
Ranger gold paint dauber


Supplies used:

Ippity - Kissmas & Mistletoe
American Crafts cardstock and ribbon
Fiskars border punch
Copics

Thanks for looking! Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US, and I hope you have a fabulous weekend! :) 


11 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! I especially like the sentiment you used on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards.. love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the video, lisa:) great cards, i esp. love how perfect your ribbon is on your 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards!! Love the shape on the front of the first one! Thanks for the T'day wishes, dh and I ventured into one store, stood in line for 1/2 an hour and then decided that was enough shopping! Off to watch the video..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love that Ippity "Kissmas and Mistletoe!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards! I love how you used the ribbon colors on your second card!

    Your friend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are so pretty and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards remind me of falling snow.....simple purity!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete