Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Monday - H[ippity] Hop!

Happy MONDAY! It's Ippity Release Week!!!! :)

If you're hopping today, start off at the Ippity blog - the design team is sneaking the new releases, and you'll see the full list of today's hoppers there. All of the new releases will be available to order here on Thursday!

Now, it seems like I've got a few things to finish giving away...first up, Friday's giveaway, Books a' Flutter. Random.org chose:

stampjourney said...

    What a great card set! He's such a cutie little alien and the papers you chose to use with him are just perfect! Thanks for the chance to win!

Saturday's two giveaways...first, the Ippity set Now & Always:

mtscrapgal said...

    Love the sentiments and pastel shades of your cards.Great job!Thanks

Second, Shirley's 2 Girls, the puppy love stamp:

Attegirl said...

    Nice cards.. really love the flower one!

Please email me with your mailing info, so I can get your goodies out to you!

Today's card...still playing with Quotes a'la Happy. Just love this set!


Supplies used:

Ippity - Quotes a'la Happy
Heidi Grace paper
Stampin' up cardstock
random cardstock
Copics
Spica pen
Primas
random brad

Thanks for looking!! :)

17 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Nice card and what a lovely saying that is! The paper on the back, with the shiny details is very pretty!
    Congratulations to the winners!!!
    Lisa, I was wondering, we talked about the magazine with free Unity stamp on Splitcoast end October and you said you would send me one. Did you already mail it? I ask because it's not here yet and I do hope it's not lost... Thanks in advance for letting me know!
    Wishing you a lovely day!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your card is GORGEOUS!!!! You are so talented!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! WHY have I not used this stamp yet?!?! LOL!
    Congrats to the giveaway winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, as always, your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card......I justa wanted to say Thanks for your cute cute comment on my blog...made me giggle....LOL....I know alot of times my boys wish I would just be quiet!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love the little flower embellishment and those gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft colors and that multi-colored flower is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty vision of blue.....love it! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very light and cheerful, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Love it:) I haven't seen that saying before.

    ReplyDelete