Monday, November 29, 2010

Hippity Hop!!

Happy Monday! If you're hopping, you should have come from Nora Anne....if not, start at the Ippity blog to hop from the beginning! :)

A card today - I am SO in love with those 'lil cupcakes!!


Supplies used:

Ippity - Cuppy Cakes
Ippity - How YOU Doin'
Basic Grey - Color me silly
American Crafts cardstock
random cardstock
Hobby Lobby twill
tiny attacher
Copics
Spicas
Bosskut Gazelle

Remember, thru tonight - or whenever I get up tomorrow! - all Ippity orders have free shipping, and free surprises. (OK, there are usually surprises. :) ) Go to my Ippity page to find yours!

Next on the hop, you're off to see JenMarie!

18 comments:

  1. I love this set too Lisa and your card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I want the cupcake set so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute--this could possibly match the new challenge out today (for Cakes For Occasions)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute :) I love the shape you used behind to border the cupcake. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm great card! I do love cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorably delicious card! Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lisa, this is such a sweet card! i just love that cupcake, i've gotta get it inked up-tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That background paper really adds zing to the adorable cupcake. Love it!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh such a fantastic card. I love these cupcakes too.. Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a CUTE card!! I love that!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU so much for the comment on my blog...and I wanted to let you know the single line fonts ARE TTF fonts so you can just install them in your fonts and you're good to use them whereever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful cupcake card, Lisa! I can't wait to play with my set!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cupcake looks like delicious! Super duper adorable card!

    ReplyDelete