Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Unity Addict Challenge!!!

My favorite thing about Wednesdays...the new Unity addict challenge! Hop over to the Unity forum on SCS and play with us!

This week's challenge - the stamp kissing technique! Here's my sample:


Supplies used:

Unity - June 2010 kit of the month
Ippity - Dots for sure
Piggy Tales patterned paper
random cardstock
Copics
Michael's ribbon
Fiskars border punch

How does stamp kissing work? First, I stamped the bird with Memento - London Fog. Then, I stamped Dots for Sure with Memento - Paris Dusk. Then, I "kissed" the bird with the Dots for Sure stamp - presto, Paris Dusk dots on my bird!

Then, stamp the cardstock. Cool effect, eh?

This card uses this week's Mojo Monday sketch, too. Thanks for looking, and happy Wednesday! Stop back tomorrow for....Ippity Release Day!!! Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried this technique...it looks awesome! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess where I saw this card?!?! On the Unity Blog!!!! Congrats Girl!! How awesome for you!!!!! : ) Love the bird...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete