Monday, December 13, 2010

H{I}ppity Hop....

Happy Monday!!!

We've got scads of snow and ice here...yay, us! Hope your area is warmer. :)

You should have come from Jen's blog. How CUTE are those??!??!?!?!? If not, head for the Ippity blog, and start from the beginning.

A quick 'lil giftie today. Thanks to my friend Barb for sharing this link with me. They may get a bit of a makeover - my punch wouldn't reach their tummies! LOL!!!


Supplies used:

Ippity - Kissmas & Mistletoe
Unity ink - Moulin Rouge
random scraps and Christmas ribbon.

Thanks for looking! :) Now head off to see Sabrina!

9 comments:

  1. punched bellies or not, yours are cute! thanks for the link, lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea...yours turned out very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That snowman is my favourite stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute little cards - I love the ones in the link too - maybe a nestie would work since the punch won't reach!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this snowman. these are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I want to try this idea too.

    ReplyDelete