Monday, January 10, 2011

H{ippity} hop - happy Monday!!

Love me some...Mondays? OK, not really. BUT, it's the fabulous {ippity} hop day!!

A simple card. I've needed a plethora of birthday cards lately. My personal paper choices tend to run to BRIGHT. The exception is Basic Grey....and I got a 100 pack of various BG papers at Archiver's awhile back. So I'm trying to branch out a bit more!


Supplies used:

{ippity} - Party Hat Wishes
Basic Grey - Blush
Hobby Lobby lace
random cardstock
Memento ink

Thanks for looking! :) The {ippity} blog has the full list of today's players!

11 comments:

  1. This Happy Birthday card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Lucky you to get all that Basic Grey paper. I wish we had an Archiver's here in the East...but we only have Michaels and AC Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card! Love the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the BG paper and how you used the birthday set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this stamp is perfect for mass producing. this is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the BG and lace, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! The crochet trip looks fabulous on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A hundred pack of BG papers?? I'm jealous!! I love me some BG!! Very pretty birthday card. Love the pretty pinks and the crocheted trim.

    ReplyDelete