Monday, January 24, 2011

H{ippty} Hop Monday!!!

TGI...Monday? Not so much. :) But it IS the {ippity} hop - my favorite thing about Mondays!! Start at the {ippity} blog for a complete list...

My card today was inspired by All Things Unity. Their challenge is to make an easel or tri fold card, and Cathy's card with a window flipped a switch!



Supplies used:
Ippity - Music of my Heart
American Crafts - damask cardstock, and foil cardstock
Neenah solar white
Spellbinders shape and heart
Memento ink
Copics

Thanks for looking! :) Now head off to the {ippity} blog, and see who's next! 

14 comments:

  1. love that you joined this atu challenge, lisa! this is lovely, love the window shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tri-fold card, love the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, your card is amazing!! I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO, very elegant. Those colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this is beautiful, and so clever! I love this design!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHHHH! I just love it! I love that red and silver--and I love that you were inspired by the ATU challenge! That makes my day!! And I love your blinkie on the side! LOVE IT:) THANKS for all your support and for playing along with the ATU challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one fabulous tri-fold card. Love the shape and that bling heart. I'm so glad I inspired you with my card. You just made my day. :) Thanks so much for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cut out and the tri-fold! Awesome.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well how clever! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have an award waiting for you on my blog...go see!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Love the opened card says, "you've opened"!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete