Monday, January 31, 2011

H{ippty} Hop Monday!!!

Yep. It's Monday again. Assaulted by Monday? Gypped out of a weekend? :) But, the H{ippity} Hop is here!!

Hopefully you started at the {ippity} blog. If not, head over, and check out the full list of those hopping!

The {ippity} folks changed up the challenges for this month...month long challenge, with a new twist every week? How fun is that? :) My submissions...and a bonus card, too, just 'cause.



Week 1 - sketch. I had a heck of a time with this sketch til I flipped it...


Supplies used:

Cosmo Cricket - DeLovely
Ippity - Because of you
American Crafts foil cardstock
Prima flower
SU ribbon
Recollections pearl
random cardstock


Week 2 - red, white, and blue:





Supplies used:

Ippity - Quotes a'la Happy
Pink Paislee - 365 Degrees
Copics!
random cardstock


Week 3 - inspiration photo. This paper "felt" like the photo to me:




Supplies used:

Ippity - Music of my Heart
My Mind's Eye - Tickled Pink
SU lace
Prima flower
Recollections pearl
Copic
random cardstock



Week 4 - use brads!




Supplies usedL

Ippity - Cherish your Dreams
My Mind's Eye - Tickled ink
Bo Bunny brads
random cardstock



This one...just 'cause. I love this set, and hadn't inked it yet. 




Supplies used:


Ippity - Where you should be
Basic Grey - I think it's Infuse
random cardstock
gold foil paper
Bosskut Gazelle
Copics


Remember, I have almost all of the {ippity} sets in stock - hit the Hot Ippity Dawg page at the top to find yours! :) 


Now, back to your regularly scheduled Monday....



15 comments:

  1. wow.. amazing cards. loving them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love them all. Great job at doing all four challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great cards! terrific job meeting all the challenges every week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! Great take on all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are FABULOUS! I really like the way you flipped the sketch for the challenge card. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your challenge cards...and the last one with the gold swirl is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job creating so many cards for the monthly challenge!! Flipping that sketch was a great idea..so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely challenge cards, lisa! and your "just cause" card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great challenge cards...all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great post! I loved seeing all of your cards together, Lisa! They're all wonderful and I love the way you use patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you did a great job on all the challenges!! Love all your cards and your choices of papers are some of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful job with all the challenges!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete