Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stylish blog....!

Hm. Does that mean I should dust? Mop? Fix the place up??  :)

Thanks to Erika for a really fun Stylish Blogger award!



To accept this Stylish Blog Award, I must do the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award :)
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Eight things about me? Hm. 

1. I'm a crazy dawg lady....I've been doing dog rescue for almost 11 years now. 
2. Despite the fact that it's obvious I like schnauzers....I'm also really fond of shih tzus, and goldie treebers. :) 
3. I'm a 'puter geek - I work in IT security, and probably have more computers than some small offices.
4. I'm addicted to electronic cutters. I have a Gazelle, a Pazzles, a Cricut, and a Slice. And I used to have a Wishblade. The Gazelle is my favorite, tho. 
5. I hoard paper. I have (mumble) Cropper Hopper vertical storage containers, full. 
6. I probably have more ribbon than some small stores. 
7. My other occasionally hobbies are crochet, and quilting...I learned how to crochet when I was about 5!
8. When I started fostering schnauzers, I learned how to groom dogs. While I'm not good enough to do it for $$, it is fun! (The wisdom of having a houseful of dogs that need haircuts is debatable...)

Thanks, Erika! That was fun. :) 

Now. Eight faves...


Thanks for reading! :) 

1 comment: