Saturday, February 19, 2011

GIU - Winners!!!!!

Happy Saturday!!! :) Got a few winners here...

Growing in Unity winner....random.org says....


Noelle Reese said...

I love the colors! Great card!!

My Tuesday winner - Bevy of Butterflies. Random.org says...

Denise said...

Sweet card! I love the color.
Bevy of Butterflies is a great set! I'd be thrilled to win it! Thanks for the chance!

DeniseB

My Thursday winner - Dots for Sure. Random.org says...

Gwen said...

What a great card! Love that sentiment!
Congrats!! :) Winners, please email me your mailing info - lisa@schnauzerama.org

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Lisa, I just sent you my address! Looking forward to the Dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that I won the Bevy of Butterflies set! I just sent you my info. Thanks for the prize... I enjoyed the week and seeing your creations each day!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!! The baby has been throwing up all weekend! She is so sick! THANK YOU!! I can't believe my first win is when I really needed a pick me up LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete