Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Growing in Unity - day 2!!

A simple card today. I dreamed this one. If I'm the only one who dreams about my stamps, don't tell me, 'kay? My psyche may not be able to handle it. ;)



Supplies used:

Unity - Bevy of Butterflies
Memento ink
IRock rhinestones
random cardstock
CTMH ink
Zing embossing powder

This one is for All Things Unity's challenge - use your favorite stamps. I have TONS of favorites, but this is one of the first sets I bought, and one of my go-to favorites.

So...how 'bout a prize? I have an extra set of Bevy of Butterflies. Leave a comment on this post, and Saturday, I'll draw a winner to get the set!!

Happy Tuesday! (In Frozen MI where the sun is out!!)

14 comments:

  1. Looked at the Bevy of Butterflies set and it's awesome. Thanks for the chance to win a set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card. The butterfly really stands out and takes center stage! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my Bevy set...one of my favs, too. Your card is great, so cheery. Thawing in MN, the snow is goin' down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your clean and simple design on this card! The colors are so cheerful, too. So nice! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet cas card! i think the dreaming is working for you:) thanks for joining all things unity, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I love your card! Last night I made a twist card with these butterflies for my blog hop tomorrow! :)
    Great card! This is my new FAV. Unity set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! I love the color.
    Bevy of Butterflies is a great set! I'd be thrilled to win it! Thanks for the chance!

    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Card!! (however I already have the bevy of butterfly set so please don't include my name in the drawing)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the butterfly flight swirl with the gems! So cool! I like the simple look of this card! I too already have this set (so love it!) So please leave me out of the running so someone else can get LOTS of use out of this fabulous set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful!! I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is that butterfly flying on your card? LOVE IT! Love the monochromatic theme! Great card!! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at All Things Unity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one cute CAS card. I just love the colors and bling you added. Thanks for playing along with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very gorgeous CAS card.... I love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course you are not the only one! I dream them all the time. Sometimes I dream my best cards!! I'm super glad you dreamt your way over to All Things Unity!

    ReplyDelete