Thursday, February 17, 2011

Growing in Unity - day 4!!

I'm a bit late today, yes....life just does that sometimes. :) Let's see if I can't make it up to you!

Supplies used:

Unity - Forever Friends - I *love* this set!
Black Market Paper Society paper
Zva Creative flourish
Memento ink
Spicas! Love me some spica. :)

If you made it all the way down here, how 'bout we give something away? Leave a comment, and I'll draw on Saturday for a Dots for Sure stamp from Ippity!

And a quick reminder that Tuesday's post has a prize, too, in addition to the Unity prize.

Happy Thursday!

10 comments:

  1. Cool card! Love the colors and the bling!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this sentiment as the focal point of your card and that bling is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! Great design, colors and quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo! Pretty card! I love the sentiment and the dp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,

    Love the paper on your card! And such a gorgeous sentiment this is! Very nice match in colors and the ling finish it so lovely. Perfect!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally forgot you were doing GIU! ACK!! This is one of my fav sentiments and you definitely did it justice here. FAbulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your colors and what a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHHH! Now this card---WOWZA! Love that paper and the gems with that sentiment:) LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete