Friday, February 18, 2011

Growing in Unity - day 5!!

TGIF!!!! And Friends with Flair is my favorite part of Friday. :) Head for the Unity blog, to see all of today's friends, and don't forget to look for the blinkie to win FREE red rubber!

My card today uses Unity's Hip Hop Sketch challenge 45. Every week, the fabulous Jimmi posts a new sketch in the Unity forum. Create project. Enter. Chance to win prizes. People, that's more red rubber! You'd be crazy not to enter! ;)



Supplies used:

Unity - Forever Friends
Neenah cardstock
random cardstock
random scraps
Bazzill ribbon
Memento ink
Distress ink - tumbled glass
Cuttlebug embossing folder
random bling

Today, the SUN is out in MI, so I needed a bright, happy card! Hope your Friday is Fabulous!!

18 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful. Love the colors and your take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Great cheery colors, love that flower jewel and everyone needs HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! So bright and cheerful, with the perfect touch of bling! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! card I love all the bright bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I could use some cheer myself, so very glad to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I love the fresh colors!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hint of color on your texture is so cool and I love the heart hugs! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute-I LOVE that blingy flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card--love that gem flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully sweet card. Congrats on such a great GIU week!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I missed that you were GIU!! I'm going to check out your week now:}

    ReplyDelete