Monday, February 21, 2011

H{ippity} Hop Monday!!

Happy....Monday? Not so much. :) But my favorite thing about Monday is the {ippity} hop! Start at the {ippity} blog, and head down the list!

I'm working thru some {ippity} stamps that hadn't seen ink. I know. Shocker!


Supplies used:

{ippity} - So this is love
MME - Hazel papers
random cardstock
Distress ink - vintage photo, worn lipstick
Memento ink
Spellbinders - fancy labels

I kept adding stuff. It just didn't look right. So, simple it is! ;) Hope you have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is so beautful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,I love the way use used this kit. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brown and the pink together!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always beautiful, and always deserving:

    http://sandi-mybravesoul.blogspot.com/2011/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete