Monday, February 14, 2011

H{ippty} Hop Monday, and Growing in Unity!!!

Happy, happy Monday!!! It's H{ippity} Hop day, and my first day of Growing in Unity!! Leave a comment, and all of the comments for the week will be in a drawing for some goodies!

Start at the {ippity} blog, to see the whole list of blogs for today!!

It's grey here in Michigan. Grey, cold, damp, and did I mention GREY? So I wanted to play with some bright, happy paper...sketch from a new card sketch blog, Sassy 'lil Card Sketches. :)


Supplies used:
Ippity - Quotes a'la Happy
Ippity - Dots for Sure
Ippity - How ya doin'
Echo Park - Summertime
Memento ink
Copics
Signo white pen
Stampin' Up border punch
random cardstock

So, we're halfway thru February. How are you going with your crafting goals? Make more, spend less, learn a new technique? I'm curious! :) Need {ippity}? Click on Hot Ippity Dawg at the top, and order for same day shipping!

Don't forget to leave a comment, and visit the {ippity} blog to see who's hopping today!

18 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I really loved how you used that Sun Image. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bright colors and the that image can't help but bring a smile!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lisa! With my crafty goals, I am meeting the "make more stuff" goal but I blew the "spend less" goal right out if the water the other day! Oh well, I'll just have to start that one over! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bright and cheery card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brightness of the blue and the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bright and cheerful card! The patterned paper is perfect and adding the dots from the white gel pen really adds the perfect touch! Looking forward to seeing your other projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, it's so bright and cheery! Great take on the sketch and thanks for playing along with us over at Sassy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colors on this happy card, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice spring card! I love the cheery colors!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your colors are so happy! Love the focal image and sentiment! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how bright & cheery your card is!!!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love what you did with Cherie's sketch! Thanks for playing along and hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a perfectly happy card...great way to "end" my week of your Growing in Unity (since I'm reading backwards...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this:) Great design and style!

    ReplyDelete