Monday, February 7, 2011

H{ippty} Hop Monday!!!

Ugh. Monday. Never a good thing to leave doc in a box with 4 prescriptions. So this will be short. :)

Start at the {ippity} blog, for a whole list of today's hoppers. :)

First up. This card is for OWH's Midweek Throwdown challenge - cards with a farm theme:



Supplies used:

Ippity - Farm Fresh
Ippity - Gurnsey Gingham
Black Market Paper Society paper
random cardstock
twine
button from the button jar
Memento ink
chalk ink

Second, proof positive that I'm sick...it's PINK! LOL! Not usually a pink person...


Supplies used:
Ippity - Sweet Thoughts of Spring
Ippity - Gurnsey Gingham
MME Laundry Line
random cardstock
Copics
yellow spica

Thanks for looking! :)

17 comments:

  1. cute stuff! love the farm fresh card...I struggle with using that set. Yours is great! cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, feel better soon! love the cards! the bunny stamp is showing up here and there, so spring cant' be far behind:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards! I'm also with Lisa, I am not feeling Farm Fresh! I made a pop up card and just don't love it! Thanks for inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...sorry your sick...I hope you feel better soon. On a good note, your still make great cards, even if you are sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you are not feeling well Lisa! But your cards are adorable - the PINK works :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bakers twine and that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cards! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at those fabulous cards!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    Hugs,
    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards!!!! I love seeing this bunny stamp popping up again :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SWEET cards! LOVE your tractor card. Get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the vintage look of the 1st one and the sweet springy colors on the 2nd! I am READY for SPring!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lisa, I have great news! You won our prize package from Bug A Boo Stamps at OWH Stars & Stamps for your entry in our Mideweek Throwdown challenge "On The Farm"!!!

    Please e mail me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com so we can get your prize to you.

    Congratulations! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on winning! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lisa! Now you've got me thinking about Easter with that cute bunny - I like the pink! Thanks for visiting my GIU blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet cards! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete