Monday, March 7, 2011

H{ippity} Hop Monday!!

Yep. Assaulted by Monday again! :)

If you're following the hop, you should have come from Kate. If not, hit the {ippity} blog to see the whole list for today! :)

Sweet thoughts of spring. In frozen MI, YES! Welcome SPRING! LOL! While I've used the bunny from this set a BUNCH of times, I realized I had never used that cute 'lil chick! He has HEARTS on his tummy!!!! :)


Supplies used:

Ippity - Sweet thoughts of spring
Echo Park - Summertime
Copics
Prima flower
random pearl
random cardstock

Thanks for looking! :) Next up is Martha! And a side note. I hear that this is Eryn's last hop. She was one of the very first Unity peeps that I "talked" to....and I'll miss her. All bright best wishes for your fabulous new journey, Eryn!!!! {{{{hugs}}}}

14 comments:

  1. What a great spring-y card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-ute!! I know what you mean about Eryn - she was such a delight whenever you needed to contact the office. I love that chickie (Eryn and the card!). ♥ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love the chickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and cute card!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card :) Love that little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL "Assaulted" by Monday is definitely how I was feeling-that's why it's WEDNESDAY and I'm just commenting NOW, LOL! CUTE CHICKIE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, that chick is too cute! I love the colors and layou. Fun!

    ReplyDelete