Sunday, June 5, 2011

{ippity} release day - it's here!!!

Yay! It's here! My stamps arrived on Friday....I had a really big problem with this release. I couldn't decide what to play with first! :)

All of the sets are available to order, here.  Free goodies with each order, Primas, ribbon, and free shipping will run a bit longer.

I settled on New Season, New Wonder....and bright, happy colors. :)


Supplies used:
{ippity} - New Season, New Wonder
Basic Grey - Lauderdale
American Crafts stamp markers
Faber Castell gelato - orange
Memento ink
kraft cardstock
random pearls

Thanks for looking! :) Orders placed today will ship out first thing on Monday....will you get yours first?

14 comments:

  1. So pretty, Lisa! Bright fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Lisa! I love the saturated color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card. That monochrome look is wonderful ~ looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one! Very summery! I love the sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. love this new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one adorable CAS card. This is one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite set i think...beautiful card. Love your colors and layout. TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful Lisa - love the colors - the design - and of course the stamps!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOooh Lisa, I really love the red and orange colors on this fantastic card! The pearls add such a great touch and just helps to pop out that image...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic CAS card, that image just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card, Schnauz! Love the citrusy colors and the sentiment is SO true :)

    ReplyDelete