Saturday, October 15, 2011

{Ippity} Christmas in October blog hop!





Welcome to the {ippity} Christmas in October Blog Hop! If you've come from JenMarie, you're on the right track. If you need to start at the beginning, please head for Heather!


My project today uses one of my favorite new sets - Gingham Christmas Greetings. This set has so much possibility! Do you need {ippity}? Click on Hot Ippity Dawg above - I'd love to be your {ippity} chick. 



Supplies used:
{Ippity} - Gingham Christmas Greetings
Sizzix embossing folder
EK Success punch
SU border punch
CTMH white ink
Memento - Bamboo Leaves ink
Bling! 
random cardstock and ribbon
Ranger gold paint dauber

Leave a comment...I love comments...and I'll pick a random name for a prize. A bit of {ippity}, a package of that spectacular green bling that I used, some 6x6 paper....and a few other fun surprises. And don't forget to play with the Chick Challenges sketch challenge this week! My sponsor post is here

Now you're off to see Rona - but don't forget to comment for a chance at some goodies! :) 





14 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty, Lisa! I love the snowflakes and that cute candy cane ribbon. And, of course, the {ippity}!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card.. I'm all about the bling. Hehe! :)
    Jen
    Jmueller409 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Please leave me out of your drawing, though, I am participating in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! The candy cane ribbon is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gingham set is SO cute!!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so, so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a cute card!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card. It is so simple and pretty. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! I love how you used the white ink to bring out the embossed design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Lisa! I, too, love that white ink effect and the ink distressed edges...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is wonderful I cannot wait to see more of it. Take care

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete