Friday, January 13, 2012

NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {ippity} on the Unity site and a FABULOUS sale!!!!

How incredibly cool is this!??!?!??!

Now, you can pick your very own {ippity} chick on the site...order {ippity} AND Unity....pay ONE shipping fee....and get great sales!!!

Here's how it works. Go to the {ippity} page on the Unity site, and pick your chick! Find their photo, pikc their name, and click on Choose. They'll show as selected, and you're ready to shop.

If you don't have a chick, I'd love to get you started! :) Let me know you've chosen me as your chick, send me your mailing address, and I'll get a 'lil goodie out to you.


Now, about that SALE!!! This weekend, use code ANG39, and get 39% off {ippity} AND Unity!! This is a fabulous sale, time to get everything you've been waiting for! 



I'll be back soon with some more {ippity} fun....can't wait to share with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment