Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chick Challenges!!!

Hey, welcome back! First up, a bit of housekeeping - I almost forgot to draw the winner for last week's Growing in Unity! Random.org says....Bethany Becker! Bethany, please email me, and we'll get you hooked up with your prize. :)

Next up, I'm happy to be sponsoring this week's Chick Challenge! Check out this fabulous sketch!


And my take on it...


C'mon and join us for the challenge, and win an {ippity} prize pack! 1. itty bitty, happy are those, 2. Thoughts from the Past, 3. Your friendship, my cup of tea! 

Have a specatacular Thursday, and the schnauzers say...we'd love to be your {ippity} chick! 

1 comment:

  1. HI Lisa--I am so excited to have won! I don't see your email address anywhere. If you could contact me here is mine blw1003 at gmail dot com

    Thanks--Bethany

    ReplyDelete