Monday, March 19, 2012

Growing in Unity - Monday!

Morning! :) Welcome to my Growing in Unity week!

This week, I'm playing along with Chick Challenges. New this month, you can enter with Unity OR {ippity}...and who doesn't love free stamps?

Now, I'm an {ippity} chick....but what drew me in originally was Unity as a whole. And I've been dying to play with this Stamp of the Week since it landed in my mailbox. Less than $6 a week to have some random happy show up at your house - how cool is that?? Enough chat, on with the card!


Unity - Stamp of the Week - You've Got Heart
My Mind's Eye - Stella & Rose
Copics
Nikki Sivilis - buttons
random cardstock

Now....a 'lil surprise? See that bunny? Stamps and coordinating cut files are popping up all over. CTMH and Cricut - $99. Sizzix Eclips and Stampers Anonymous - $69.99.

Cut files for {ippity} and Unity? Free. :) As time permits. My plan is to work thru the stamps as I use them, which will put most {ippity} at the front of the line. But if you have a request, leave a comment...if I have the stamp, I'll add it to the list. 

The formats included are...WPC10, DXF, SVG, GSD, Silhouette Studio, and PDF. I don't have the ability to test anything but WPC, so let me know if you have an issue with another format. While these files are free, please send friends to my blog to download. All files will be archived on the Hot Ippity Dawg page. 


And it pays to leave a comment this week, for sure! A random comment will be chosen at the end of the week, and they'll win two itty bitty stamps from Unity!! 

WHEW! Quite a mouthful for a Monday...thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card! The bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I just LOVE that little bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE card!!! LOVE that little bunny!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete