Thursday, April 12, 2012

Woohoo! April {ippity} release!!!

Welcome to the April {ippity} release! :) You should have come from Cheri's blog - if not, head back to the {ippity} blog to begin at the beginning. 

Sadly, I do not have a sample for you this month....the postal service decided to play hockey with my package of stamps, and they did not arrive in time for me to create a sample. (You should SEE my stamp of the week that arrived today - it looks like the semi ran over it!)

But, I didn't want to miss the chance to tell you about this bundle!!! LOOK at this! 


ALL of those fabulous stamps for $40??????????? Or, if you'd like your favorite as a single set....




And an {ippity} itty bitty!!! 



Now off to seen Andrea! And join us at Splitcoast for the release party!!!!! 





13 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear your packages haven't arrived and the SOTW looked like Gretsky played with it for a while.
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa.. hope you get your stamps soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new release. Sorry to hear about your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the stamps Lisa.
    I'm sure you'll love playing with them, once they arrive ! will be back here to see what you come up with using the Awesome Brand New Release this month.

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  5. grrrr the post office :-( I was looking forward to what you made. oh well, there's always next timme

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks...it happens that way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOpe you get your stamps soon. I was trying to email you about winning, but couldn't find it. COuld you please email me? BLW1003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I,m sure you will get it in no time! Will come back to see what you made! CHILL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about the postal SNAFU. :(

    But remember that you can ask any of us Chicks to send you some stamped images...just ask! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. bummer! didn't you get the digital ones either??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ouch!!Hate that.. I'm sure your stamps will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete