Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{ippity} June release!


Sooprise! A day earlier than normal, it's the June {ippity} release. You should have come from AJ's blog - if not, head back to the {ippity} blog, and start from the beginning.

Now, how cute are these?!??!?!





My main motivation here was to play with my new Samantha Walker files. After drooling over her stuff for the Silhouette - and not having one! - I'm so happy to see that she's releasing some files in AI and SVG for other cutters. 


Supplies used:
{ippity} - Dream to BE
My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side
Samantha Walker SVG file
Penny Duncan WPC file
Smooch - gold
Zva Creative pearls
Memento - Paris Dusk

And did you see this promo from Unity?!??!?!


Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! If you don't have an {ippity} chick, I'd love to be yours. See this 'lil dude? This is Ewok. His "owners" brought him to the vet when he couldn't PEE....he had severe untreated stones. Yesterday, Ewok had his second surgery on his "underneefy bits"...the first surgery healed a bit TOO well. All of my {ippity} endeavors go to support my foster dogs. :)


Could you say NO to that face? :) Now, on with the hop - you're headed off to visit Crystal next! And don't forget to join us on SCS in the Unity forum for the release party - fun, chat, and prizes! 









27 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. That dog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the color you choose!!It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and Ewok is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! I love the new release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty. Love your doggie. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I just love what everyone is doing with that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could NEVER say no to a face like that! I have two that give similar faces! And I always give in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card, great job! Such a cute dog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Ewok so glad you brought him into your life! Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and your little pooch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card.I love the colors you used. Ewok is adorable!! And God bless you for being a foster parent :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty colors on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that sentiment! how sweet that you use the money to help these animals. I am an animal lover as well so I think that is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love this sentiment, what a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute puppy! loce your card! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card...
    tfs

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card and Ewok is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a Shih-Poo & we are getting a ShihTzu next Friday. Love your Ewok. What a baby! Lovely stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty card and a darling puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete